Saturday, February 23, 2008
Class action against the girl scouts
I blame my recent weight gain on the girl scouts. If those little cookies Nazi's sold those goddamn addictive cookies year round it'd be no big deal, I could eat a box or two at my leisure any time I pleased. But NO! Those little green and brown clad bitches have devised the ultimate anti-Jenny Craig get fat program for all of America to follow. It's fucking cookie time again and those brats are at every shopping mall and grocery store in the US. And if that wasn't bad enough they've brainwashed their parents in to hocking their evil wares at work. I swear I must have 25 fucking boxes at home and at least that many at work. How can you look at those little trollups and say no? Shit this year I had to take out a fucking loan just to cover my cookie expenditures. Cookie season just started and I've already packed on 10 lbs, looks like I'm going to have to hook up with my old meth dealer just to shed a few Samoa's. Maybe if we get enough obese, outraged people who feel as I feel we can put a class action together and sue the shit out of those bitches. I'm seeking reimbursement for the cost of all my supplements, gym membership and weight watchers meals. Whose with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always knew I'd see a posting like this after I heard that Hydrox was being discontinued.
Post a Comment