Friday, February 29, 2008

Random thoughts for Friday

If a spoon and fork combined together in to a single implement is known as a spork, would spam combined with porn be known as sporn?

My cat is very hairy. My cat gets shit stuck in his fur occasionally. Elmo is hairy does he get shit stuck in his fur as well?

Does a big truck automatically = a small penis? Everytime I see a guy climb down out of a quad cab triple hemi jacked up truck invariably I'm lead to believe that he is overcompensating for something. Sure there are legitimate reasons for owning a truck that could tow your fucking house but let's face it 9 out of 10 of these beasts is being driven to work and back. Whatever happened to driving Vette's and Camaro's to overcompensate? I say stop driving around town in your libido and start driving normal sized cars again.

No comments: